[ Flags ]
public enum StateFlags
Describes a widget state.
Widget states are used to match the widget against CSS pseudo-classes. Note that GTK extends the regular CSS classes and sometimes uses
- NORMAL - State during normal operation.
- ACTIVE - Widget is active.
- PRELIGHT - Widget has a mouse pointer
- SELECTED - Widget is selected.
- INSENSITIVE - Widget is insensitive.
- INCONSISTENT - Widget is
- FOCUSED - Widget has the keyboard focus.
- BACKDROP - Widget is in a background
- DIR_LTR - Widget is in left-to-right
- DIR_RTL - Widget is in right-to-left